Vacancies at TIES
Industrial Electrician – Permanent Full-Time Position
Taranaki Industrial Electrical Services is a well-established industrial electrical company with a reputation for providing quality work to its customers through electrical contracting services to the dairy, oil and gas industries and through nationwide safeguarding of machinery to AS4024.
This role includes but is not limited to:
- New project installation works including Dairy Process Systems, PLC Upgrades, and Hazardous Area and Machine Safety Upgrades.
- Oil exploration drilling rig support
- Read and interpret drawings, PID’s, schematics and project specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical installations
- Implementing site and company policies, procedures and best practices and ensuring self and team members are complying
- Performing all work in compliance with the Electricity Act 1992, the Electrical Safety Regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
The successful applicant must:
- Be fully vaccinated
- Have New Zealand Residency
- Be EWRB registered with a current NZ practicing licence
- Current drivers licence
- Have 2 years minimum experience – preferably in a manufacturing or industrial environment but not essential
- Have a strong health and safety focus
Not required but would be an advantage:
- Hold the following Unit Standards: Working at Heights, Permit Receiver, Hazard ID, Fire Extinguisher, Confined Space and Electrical Apparatus in Explosive Atmospheres (Level 4)
A competitive remuneration package is on offer based on experience and qualification.
Successful applicant will also need to pass a drug test.
Please forward applications including CV and references to [email protected] and use Ref: Industrial Electrician
Apprentice Industrial Electrician – Permanent Full-Time Position
Hawera based company seeking apprentices.
Taranaki Industrial Electrical Services is a successful industrial electrical company with a reputation for providing quality work to its customers through electrical contracting services to the dairy, oil and gas industries and through nationwide safeguarding of machinery to AS4024.
To ensure your success in this role, you will need:
- A genuine desire in becoming a registered electrician
- Enthusiasm and commitment to keeping up with the required learning
- Resilient work ethic and takes pride in their work
- Knowing the importance of teamwork and communication
- A positive approach to health and safety
- A willingness to work outside of Taranaki for brief periods
- A driving licence: Restricted or Full
- A sense of humour
As part of our recruitment process all candidates are required to pass a pre-employment drug test and must be fully vaccinated.
Please forward applications including CV and refrences to [email protected] and use ref: Apprentice Electrician